What does every parent love to get during the holidays? Why, photos of their family of course! In a few easy steps, you can take a standard photograph and have a beautiful personalized drink coaster for every member of your family! This thoughtful, homemade gift can cost as little as $5 to make, so it certainly will not break the bank!
- 4 small tiles (purchased at a home improvement store in the bath section)
- Modge Podge glue
- Small paintbrush
- Printed photos (on copy paper from your home printer)
- Measure your tile and print the photographs so that they are only slightly larger than the tile. Print.
- Cut the photo out and coat the back of the photo with Modge Podge using the paintbrush
- Place the photo on the tile and weigh it down with a large book to set. Leave until the Modge Podge has dried. Preferably overnight.
- Trim the edges (sand if needed) and brush the while tile with another coat of Modge Podge. Allow to dry and voila!